Sunday, February 27, 2011

real leader is not like that!

in this sem, this is the first time i become a leader for an assignment which is advanced chinese assignment. i felt happy, but leader is not as easy as what i think of. maybe i am a good leader for others because most of the job i done it for them, and something i need to insist, i didn't. i am not suitable to become a leader because of too easily to give up my ideas toward the assignment...someone told me this, i think it's true. i am so called as a "Good leader" because i am helping them to do their stuffs, they were bullying me but i am just ignore this thinking and continue.
i feel i am useless in this factor! i thought i can train my leadership this time but i am wrong, i don't have such leadership and easily influenced by others=(
can someone teach me how to become a good leader in real?
maybe it needs time, i am patient to wait for that day...i wish i will be succeed in someday, but also wish to let the time limit become as shorter as it can be!
that's what i feel, and please drop your comments here. your advice is so precious for me!thx..

2 comments:

Samm Lee said...

cherish, dun so fast give up k.. to be a real leader. U must first tell urself that ur a GOOD LEADER.. hav confident in making decision. if they as u to do everything then u muz tell them tat assignment is the time for everybody to contribute their hardwork as well. Not only from u alone kay? Once u helped them, then they will always bully u ade..

CheriSH gOh 珍惜…… said...

thanks lai samm!thank you so much...although i felt sad because of the noncooperation of my members, and this is the first time for me as a leader, i think you are right!i cannot give up easily..and maybe i can learned from this time ya!next time i will make it better!thanks for your advice for me, actually i feel tough when i read your comment!but again, thank you!glad to have friend like you!~~but why you know bout my blog one?soo yee told u?