Sunday, March 13, 2011

yesterday was unforgettable for me...

i can't really believe that when my mom told me that "your friend is died." I just jumped off my bed and feel strange in my heart, i felt sad, upset and so, now also.
don't know how to express it, i can't cry..
i knew her since we were in primary school and after standard six, we went to different secondary school and met again because of goh kongsi and also my third antie, she lived nearby. we started to chat more than in primary school? i think so..
she talked about what her interest, which comics she like and so on..i was telling mine too, that time i felt that she is such an optimistic girl, and also an intelligent girl since she was small as everyone knows.
i still remembered that we were sharing our feeling after SPM, and then took care of third antie grandchildren and all that. and now, i think that God loves you, really loves you, so He just bring you to the heaven and just looking on us, i think is like this. we will miss you, really, and you must rest in peace, no worries as we will take care and appreciate what we having, seriously.
i don't feel like crying but i just express it today. i hope we will just putting u down and let go, not to say we will forgot u, we won't!


your friend,
seow hoay
14/3/2011
3:54am

No comments: